We care for your privacy
At Textmetrics, we make sure that your data stays yours.
- No data is collected to sell
- No information in your account is stored
- Only you can access your account
- Data is secured through industry-standard data protection and a secure infrastructure
- Our ISO 27001 certification shows how much we care for your privacy – you can download the certificate here
How is your data protected?
Various security technologies and organizational procedures are used to help protect your personal data:
- Access controls
- Secure servers
- Data encryption
We do not store personal data longer than necessary for our agreement, product and/or service.
What type of data do we collect?
When filling in one of our forms on the website:
When you request a demo, a free test account, or get in touch with us through the contact us page we may ask some information from you as your e-mailaddress. This information is stored in our CMS to help you as fast and detailed as we can. This is only the information you filled in yourself, no other information is collected.
For our cookies:
To improve our App:
To constantly improve our product, we collect logdata from the users of Textmetrics about the use of the application. Only your username and amount of logins in the App is shown.
Why do we collect this data?
A small part of our processing is legally required. This mainly concerns personal data that are required to meet our tax liability.
Customer administration and services
We keep only details of our customers which are needed to perform our services as optimally as possible. We keep contact details in order to reach you, interest areas in order to provide you with the best possible information and we process personal data for our services and products.
Newsletters and mailings
You can sign up for our newsletter. If you do not want to receive newsletters anymore, you can unsubscribe in every e-mail. In your Textmetrics account settings you can easily set your preferences of newsletters and (service) mailings.
Improvement of services
We also maintain personal data to improve our services. For example click behavior on the website to analyze which articles are read the most and open rates to see if our newsletters are relevant.
Third party links
For the execution of our services we use service providers. For example, Google Analytics. These parties process personal data in accordance with our instructions.
We have appropriate data processing agreements with the third parties we share data with. We will only provide information to third parties if we have received your permission.
Billing and payments
We use third party payment processors to assist us in processing your payment information securely. These processors (Stripe, Paypal and Moneybird) process the data independently. You can review their privacy policies on their websites.
Children’s privacy protection
We understand the importance of protecting children’s privacy in the interactive online world. This Website is not designed for or intentionally targeted at children 16 years of age or younger. It is not our policy to intentionally collect or maintain information about anyone under the age of 16.
Your rights in relation to your information
- Request a copy of personal information we hold about you;
- Ask that we update the personal information we hold about you, or correct such personal information that you think is incorrect or incomplete;
- Ask that we delete personal information that we hold about you (except the legally required data), or restrict the way in which we use such personal information;
- Inspect your personal information (right of inspection);
- Obtain and reuse your provided personal data (data portability); and/or
- Withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal information (to the extent such processing is based on consent and consent is the only permissible basis for processing).
How to contact us?
Textmetrics BV 6th floor
Oude Oeverstraat 120
6811 JZ Arnhem